Rules of appeal
Dear Customer, if you are dissatisfied with the services of “Qala Life” Insurance Company during the relations occurred you can send a complaint. The complaints will be reviewed individually by the Board of Directors of “Qala Life” Insurance Company and you will be informed of the decision. You can submit your complaint online.
How to send a complaint?
Please contact “Qala Life” Insurance Company.
- If you have a complaint, please contact first “Qala Life” Insurance Company;
- Please report the cause of the complaint and problem nature (it is advisable to apply in writing format);
- “Qala Life” Insurance Company should accept your complaint and review your request within 7 business days;
- If there is a need to obtain additional materials, request and other actions on your application, “Qala Life” Insurance Company may extend the period of review of your application up to 30 working days by informing you and substantiating the issue;
- You may be offered to fill a complaint on your behalf. However, remember that applying to “Qala Life” Insurance Company, the Central Bank of Azerbaijan or the court is a simple process that you can do. If you need any information regarding this, you can contact the aforementioned authorities;
- If you wish to have someone else contact on your behalf, then you should to familiarize this procedure. This is because the authority (authorities) you are applying for, must be provided with proof of that person's representation.
Please apply to the Central Bank of Azerbaijan (hereinafter “Supervisory Authority”).
- If you do not agree with the results of the complaint, you can contact the Supervisory Authority. The Supervisory Authority is responsible for monitoring financial institutions. When the Supervisory Authority determines the illegal actions or inaction of the financial institutions, the Supervisory Authority intervenes in the matter within its competence. The standard form of appeal to the Supervisory Authority has been determined. You can obtain this form by approaching the office of the Supervisory Authority or by visiting its official website;
- If any violations due to your request are not detected and the issues mentioned in your appeal are beyond the jurisdiction of the Supervisory Authority, the appeal may be forwarded by the Supervisory Authority to the appropriate authority;
- If a violation is revealed while reviewing your request, the Supervisory Authority will investigate the matter with inquiries regarding the matter and take appropriate steps to ensure your complaint or provide you with the relevant explanation;
- Responding to your appeal by the Supervisory Authority is carried out within the period specified in the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On appeal of citizens”.
Appeal to the court:
- If you are not satisfied with the response of the Supervisory Authority or the relevant authorities, you can apply to the court. In addition, you have the right to go to court directly;
- Appropriate documents are required to apply to the court. You can obtain information from the relevant court regarding these documents, or contact a lawyer to collect the documents and provide you with qualified legal assistance in court.
Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan