Development policy of “Qala Life” Insurance Company
Main priority of the development policy of “Qala Life” Insurance Company, which always contributes to the development of the insurance market in Azerbaijan, is aimed at the development of the insurance market.
Our company provides its development policy based on the following:
- To act on the principles of transparency, fairness and integrity;
- To comply with the requirements established by the legislation;
- To pay taxes and other mandatory payments in the manner, term and amount established by the legislation;
- To carry out measures related to money laundering, financing of terrorism and fight against corruption;
- To maintain ethical norms, rules of business conduct and reputation of the company;
- To justify itself as a reliable supporter by offering quality insurance services and products on favorable terms;
- To ensure customer satisfaction and constantly improve and perfect the process of measuring satisfaction;
- To ensure full protection of the information considered as insurance secret;
- Constantly improve the financial performance of the company, monitor income and expenses and ensure efficient use of funds;
- To generate the reserve fund;
- To ensure compliance of financial statements with the legislation and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- To organize trainings and courses regularly in order to create conditions for career development of employees, to ensure their labor safety, to increase knowledge and skills of employees;
- To work constantly on its own to apply modern technologies and innovations in its activities.
Dividend policy of “Qala Life” Insurance Company
Dividend policy sets the rules for the decision to pay dividends, calculation of the amount of dividends and their issuance, and aims to inform other interested persons.
Objectives of the dividend policy:
- To inform on the financial position of the company, the results of the activity for the reporting period the users of financial reports, management, founders of the company, as well as foreign users - investors, creditors, supervisory and state bodies;
- To define the basic principles of dividend accounting;
- To draw up rules for determination of powers within the framework of dividend accounting management;
- To ensure compliance with the legislation requirements in the implementation and enforcement of dividend accounting management.
Dividend policy is based on the following principles:
- Transparency - clarification and appointment of information about the responsibilities and liabilities of the parties involved in the implementation of the dividend policy, including the making decision on the amount and payment of dividends;
- Timely manner – determination of time limits for the payment of dividends;
- Rationale - determines the decision on the size and payment of dividends only if the company has positive financial results, taking into account development policy and investment program;
- Fairness - Equal rights of all shareholders to obtain information about the distribution, amount and rules of payment of dividends;
- Consistency - absolute implementation of procedures and principles of dividend policy;
- Stability - an initiative to make fixed dividend payments.
Rules for deciding to make dividend payments
- Dividend payments, as well as the amount of dividends and the method of payment are decided at the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- It is the right of the Company to decide on the issuance of dividends on shares of all categories (types).
- Decision to pay dividends and the process of issuing dividends are based on the relevant legislation.